Middleton & Associates Angry Scotsman 5k
So you think you’ve seen everything well just wait to you meet the Angry Scotsman. At the newly named Middleton and Associates Beat the Angry Scotsman 5K (formally Harbour Passage 5 K)
Participants have to cross the finish line before Angus dressed in his tam & tartan finishes his 5 K . Angus is a highly untrained athlete that is highly trained in the Scottish language and has a long list of words and expressions that best describe Angus here are a few.
Clitter-Clatter – Particularly noisy and animated talk and chatter, a clattering noise, often confused and senseless conversation.
Gilly-Gawkie – a foolish young person, usually referring to a female.
Diddle-Daddle – To waste or take your time. A lot of faffing about with little to show for it.
So get ready for a morning of laughs, giggles and Scottish Humour never seen in Atlantic Canada
Date: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
Time: 9:00 am
All events will take place at the furthest parking area at 333 Water Street, adjacent to the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal.
5K Registration Fee:
Early bird (Until March 30th) – $30
Regular (Until May 30th) – $35
Late (until Aug 8th)- $40
Event Weekend – $50
All registered runners will receive a free tech tee shirt!
Our 2017 Medals
Race Kit Pick-up
Friday, August 10th, 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday, August 12th, 7 am – 8:15 am
Turn by Turn
• Start/Finish Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
• Runners turn left onto Water St
• Up Water Street turning left into Market Sq. past Stage
• Around Hilton Point coming out turning left on Smythe St
• Follow Smythe St runners turn left into Harbour Passage
• Exit Harbour Passage on Fort Latour Dr.
• Turning right onto Chesley Dr.
• Up Chesley Dr. to turnaround 200 meters past HMCS Brunswicker entrance
• Return back Harbor Passage back to Smythe St.
• Turn right onto Smythe St. runners continue to the Hilton making a right than proceeding around Hilton Point
• Onto the Market Sq. Boardwalk than turning right on Water St.
• Back to Start – Finish