Running Room Half Marathon
Date: Sunday, August 11th, 2018
Time: 8:00 am
Distance: 21.1 kilometers / 13.1 miles
All events will take place at the furthest parking area at 333 Water Street, adjacent to the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that while walking is allowed, the course will be closed 5 hours after the official start time of 8:00 am. Early start times can be arranged for any walkers who feel they will require more than 5 hours.
Half Marathon Registration Fee:
Early bird (Until March 30th) – $40 + $6.00 = $46.00
Regular (Until May 30th) – $45 + $6.75 = $51.75
Late (until Aug 8th)- $50 + $7.50 = $57.50
Event Weekend – $55 +$8.25 = $63.75
1. Half Marathon Finishers Medal
2. Tech Tee-Shirt
2019 Full Challenge Medal Set
Race Kit Pick-Up
Pick up your race kit at the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal, 333 Water Street, Saint John, NB. Located on the second floor
Saturday, August 10th, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, August 11th, 6:45 am – 7:30 am
The 2018 Running Room Half Marathon is one of the most challenging and satisfying courses in Atlantic Canada. Starting at the Port of Saint John’s Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal runners will find themselves following along the Saint John Harbour and river taking in such famous sites as the Harbour Passage, Reversing Falls and views of the Bay of Fundy coastline. The most breathtaking views will appear at km 17 (mile 11) when runners are granted permission to cross the 1.6 km (1 mile) long Harbour Bridge back to City Centre -this is the only time pedestrians are permitted to cross the Harbour Bridge.
• Start/Finish Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
• Runners turn left onto Water St
• Up Water Street turning left into Market Sq. past Stage
• Runners go around Hilton turning left on Smythe St
• Follow Smythe St runners turn left into Harbour Passage
• Marathoners exit Harbour Passage at the end onto Chesley Dr.
• Runners cross Chesley Dr. and proceed up Chesley
• Across Reversing Falls Bridge onto Main St
• West on Manawagonish Rd to Gault Road
• Crossing over to Ocean West way
• Turning around after 800 meters
• Runners return back Manawagonish on the opposite side
• Follow Manawagonish veering right onto Fairville Boulevard
• Follow Fairville Boulevard to the end turning right onto Lancaster Ave
• Crossing over at Castle Funeral Home
• Turning left onto Prince St than left onto Riverside Dr.
• Exiting Riverside Dr. at Market Place overpass
• Runners turn left onto King St West
• Turning left into Harbour Bridge parking lot
• Onto Harbor Bridge exiting Market Square/city Centre exit
• Exiting Harbor Bridge onto Saint Patrick St
• Back to Start/Finish at Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal